Dream and Reality
The beautiful legeng ,Chang'e flying to zhe moon, implies the dream of Chinese to explore the Moon . For thousands of years ,we Chinese have been working hard for it one generation after another . The moon orbiter ,Chang'e One,is named after the fairy . And the successful launch marks the nation's first step towards realizing its dream of exploring the Moon.
Indeed,I've got to learn a lot from this historycal event . First of all ,we need dreams in our life ,for they are the primitive drive to everything .Then we should follow our dreams and nevergive up.At the same time we have to be aware that the path to any success may not be easy to go though .Yet whatever we do ,we should believe “Where there is a will ,there is a way ." And then try our best to make our dreams come true.
Please Give up Smoking
Now we often see young men smooking in public places .They think smooking is a pleasure . How silly they are !
Reports show several millions of people die from smoking all over the world every year .Smoking all over the world evevry year .Smoking can cause a lot of illness.
Smoking is also the way leading the youth from bad to worse . In order to get money for smoking,some students take away the money from their parents'pockets.Some of them even steal money from others.
As we all know , smookers can't go on with their work without cigarettets.And the more they smoke,the worse their health will be.
Smoking is our dangerous enemy. Please give up smoking as soon as possible.
1.过去对成年的向往； 2.现在的感受和认识； 3.将来的目标及措施。 参考词汇：责任 responsibility 注意： 1.词数100左右； 2.可以适当增加细节，使行文连贯； 3.发言稿的开头与结束语已为你写好（不计入总词数） One possible version: Good morning, everyone ! The topic of my speech today is “Thoughts on becoming a grown-up.” As a child, I always hoped that I could grow up as soon as possible so that I could have whatever I wanted and do whatever I liked. Now I'm a grown-up, but I find things do not go as I expected. Although I can enjoy more freedom, at the same time I realize that being a grown-up not only means this, but also more responsibilities. I hope to do more for my parents and society in the future to make my life more meaningful. To reach the goal, I must first try my best to pass the college entrance examination and enter a good university.(106words) Thank you for your listening. 再来是2009年的 假设你是李华。
你的外国笔友Jane 打算于七月来中国，特来信了解中国的社交习俗。 请你用英语回一封信，从以下几个方面作具体介绍。
1.见面时的问候方式； 2.对赞美的回答方或； 3.接收礼物时的回应方式； 4.餐宴礼节。 注意： 1.词数100左右，信的开头和结束语已为你写好（不计入总词数）。
2.可根据内容要点适当增加细节，使行文连贯。 Dear Jane, Glad to hear from you and you're welcome to China July. I hope what's mentioned above might be helpful and wish you a good journey. Yours sincerely, Li Hua 范文 Dear Jane, Glad to hear from you and you're welcome to China in July.The following are some Chinese customs. Firstly,we greet each other by saying“Hello”or asking such questions as “Where are you going?”or “Are you busy?”to express our care.Secondly,when praised,we reply with “Oh,no!”or“I'm overpraised” to show good manners.Next,when receiving a gift,we usually say “It's unnecessary” besides“Thanks”to show politeness and then put it away.Finally,at dinner parties,we talk loudly and touch glasses when drinking to someone's health or success to show that we're warm. Anyhow,different cultures,different customs.If you“Do as the Romans do when in Rome”,you'll enjoy more of your stay here. I hope what's mentioned above might be helpful and wish you a good journey. Yours sincerely, Li Hua 接下来是2008年的作文 你校学生会准备办一期英语墙报，主题为：保护环境从我做起。
请你根据下图所示写一篇英语短文。 注意：1. 词数100左右，开头语已为你写好；2. 可适当增加细节，以使行文连贯。
What can I do for our environment?Everyone can do something for our environment. 【内容要点】1、离开教室要关灯，节约用电；2、节约用纸，保护森林；3、不用纸杯和筷子 4、自己根据实际情况可添加一些与保护环境有关的细节 One Possible Version: What can I do for environment? Everyone can do something for our environment. For me, I should try to save electricity in my daily life. For example, if I am the last person to leave the classroom in the evening, I will always remember to turn off the lights. In order to protect our forests, I will use paper wisely. I should try to use both sides of paper whenever it is possible. I will not use things like paper cups and disposable chopsticks because they are made of wood. I believe that doing all these small thins will improve our environment and help make our world better to live in.接下来是2007年的 假设你是李华，你的英国笔友Henry 最近来信，询问你高考后的暑期安排。请胸根据以下要点，用英语回一封信，说明你的计划，并简述理由。
1.休息； 2.读书； 3.陪伴父母； 4.参加社会活动；注意：1.词数100左右，信的开头和结尾已为你写好（不计入总词数）； 2.可根据内容要点适当增加细节，使行文连贯； 3.参考词汇：高考——college entrance examination社会活动——social activitiesDear Henry, I'm glad to receive your letter. 。
. Best wishes!Li Hua 范文 I'm glad to receive your letter. It's a pleasure for me to tell you my plan of this coming summer vacation after the college entrance examination. First of all, a good rest is needed because I do feel tired after the hard work of all these years. Of course, I'll do some reading for fun, and for knowledge as well. I'll spend some time staying with my parents, chatting with them and doing some housework. They've done so much for me, you know. If possible, I'll take part in some social activities so that I can know more about the society.Best wishes!Li Hua 最后是2006。
Dream and Reality The beautiful legeng ,Chang'e flying to zhe moon, implies the dream of Chinese to explore the Moon . For thousands of years ,we Chinese have been working hard for it one generation after another . The moon orbiter ,Chang'e One,is named after the fairy . And the successful launch marks the nation's first step towards realizing its dream of exploring the Moon.Indeed,I've got to learn a lot from this historycal event . First of all ,we need dreams in our life ,for they are the primitive drive to everything .Then we should follow our dreams and nevergive up.At the same time we have to be aware that the path to any success may not be easy to go though .Yet whatever we do ,we should believe “Where there is a will ,there is a way ." And then try our best to make our dreams come true.梦想和现实嫦娥奔月的美丽传说暗示着中国人民探索月球的梦想。
Please Give up SmokingNow we often see young men smooking in public places .They think smooking is a pleasure . How silly they are !Reports show several millions of people die from smoking all over the world every year .Smoking all over the world evevry year .Smoking can cause a lot of illness.Smoking is also the way leading the youth from bad to worse . In order to get money for smoking,some students take away the money from their parents'pockets.Some of them even steal money from others.As we all know , smookers can't go on with their work without cigarettets.And the more they smoke,the worse their health will be.Smoking is our dangerous enemy. Please give up smoking as soon as possible.请戒烟吧现在我们经常会看到年轻人在公共场所抽烟。他们认为抽烟是一种乐趣。
08四川 What can I do for our environment?Everyone can do something for our environment. For me, I should try to save electricity in my daily life. For example, if I am the last person leave the classroom in the evening, I will always remember to turn off the lights. In order to protect our forests, I will use paper wisely. I should try to use both sides of paper whenever it is possible. I will not use things like paper cups and disposable chopsticks because they are made of wood. I believe that doing all these small things will improve our environment and help make our world a better place to live in. 08陕西Notice Our monitor suggests that we have “Friday News Hour”. But some classmates do not agree. We will have a class meeting in English tomorrow afternoon to discuss this suggestion. Please prepare your talk and take an active part. May 6th, 2008 Dear fellow students, Our monitor suggests that we have “Friday New Hour”. I think that it is a good idea. Everyone knows that we are busy all day. Seldom do we know what is happening both at home and abroad, let alone what we can do for our country. By reading newspapers we can get more information about the world outside. So I think “Friday New Hour” can broaden our mind and enrich our school life. What's more, it will help us improve our reading skills. As for my suggestion, I think it's better to have it twice a week. And we should make a choice about what we'll read. I am sure everyone will benefit a lot from this activity.08福建Dear sir,I'm Li Hua from Fujian. When I was reading the advertisement , the aim of this activity impressed me greatly, I think it instructive to learn to live together by living together. It is a good opportunity for the only child like me to learn to share and work together. Therefore I recommend myself to you without hesitation.As a boy of 17, I am outgoing, good at English and have experience of working well with children aged from 7 to 12, I think it is a kind or win-win activity. For one thing, I can help take care the children. For another thing, I can improve my English, make more friends, and enrich my life during the summer vacation.I am looking forward to your early reply.Sincerely yours,Li Hua08安徽Dear David, I'm glad that you've noticed our efforts directed towards environmental protection. Thank you for your concern.As too much use of plastic bags has caused serious white pollution, our govenment encourages us to use environment-friendly shopping bags. These bags are made of a variety of material that can be easily treated when they become rubbish. Besides, they can be reused. More and more people in China have realized the advantages of such bags and started using them.I believe that the wide use of these shopping bags can greatly improve our environment. This is one of the many steps we are to make our country an even cleaner place.Yours,Li Hua08湖南Sample 1: Thomas Edison Born in American, Thomas Edison was a great scientist and inventor. He once thought to be a boy who was not worth educating. In fact, he was a man full of imagination.I admire Edison a lot because of his great contribution to the world. He had more than 1000 inventions. In his little time, he was always eager to know how things worked, which helped him to earn the nickname “the Wizard of Meio Park”. He was also so diligent that he worked day and night. And this explained why he had so many inventions.What impresses me most is his famous saying, “genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration”. Probably I cannot be an Edison myself, but I can be a hardworking learner. From him, I realize the secret to success is not when and where you were born, but what you are doing and how you do it in your life.Sample 2: Helen Keller Every time I read “…if I had the power of sight for three days;, I cannot help being moved by its author Helen Keller, an ordinary but great American woman.I admire Helen because she is optimistic about life. She became deaf and blind when she was 19 months old. Since then she lived in a world of darkness and silence, and communication seemed only a dream for her. But she never gave up and struggled to lead an active life. Under the guidance of her teacher, Ms. Sulliven, Helen learned to read and write, and became a famous writer. For a disabled person like her, this was really a wonder.Helen has set an excellent example to all of us. Her story tells us that we should value what we have and try our best to overcome any difficulty in life.Sample 3: William Shakespeare Do you know Hamlet? Have you read the Merchant of Venice? These two 。
1. A hard-working student Li Lei is one of my best friend. He is in the same class with me. He is tall and thin. He is a hard-working student. He often listens to the teacher carefully in class and after class he ofter goes over the lesson and then does his homework carefully. He often prepare the lessons before class. He studies so hard that he doesn't go to bed until half past ten. He can always gets good grades at school and he often helps others so we all like him very much.2. My school life My school life is busy and interesting. We usually have four classes in the morning and three in the afternoon. Class begins at eight in the morning and one thirty in the afternoon. We have ten minutes rest between two classes. I often have my lunch at school. After school I have after-school activities. I like playing basketball very much so I often play basketball for about an hour with my friends. In spring and autumn we have sports meeting and sometimes we have other activities, such as English compation. My school life is so fantastic that I like it very much.3. How to learn English well I was weak in English before but now I am good at it. I think if we have good ways of learning English and work hard, we will make great progress. If we want to learn English well, In my opinion, firstly, we should be confident so believe ourselves is very important. Secondly, we should have our own good ways of learn English. Such as listening to the teacher carefully and take notes, reviewing what is learned regularly and doing our homework carefully, listening to tape and repeating after the tape, watching English films and TV programmes,reading English stories and newspapers and so on. Thirdly, learning English takes time so we should spend as much time as we can on English. "No pains, no gains". If we work hard, I am sure we will learn English well.4. My great summer vacation I really had a great and interesting summer vacation. I did my homework every day so I finished doing my homework ten days before the new term. I also played table tennis and basketball with my friends every day. I sometimes went to movies and went to the parks with my friends. I surfed the internet, read books and watched TV every evening. I visited my grandparents and helped them with the housework, too. I helped my parents clean the room and cook meals. I also take a tennis course and now I can play tennis very well.The most important was that my parents and I went to Hannan Island and we spent a week there. I really had a wonderful summer vacation.5. My happy life Happiness don't mean you are rich,such as a millionair. I think having a happy family is the basic of a happy life. My parents are great. They are not only my parents but also my best friends. When I have troubles and worries, they can always give me good advice and help me solve the problems so I can have a happy life. When I need money, my parents are my surporters. And they can treat my friends friendly and happy that makes me feel happy. I have lots of hobbies, such as, reading, playing table tennis, collecting stamps and so on. Having good hobbies can also make me happy. I have lots of good friends. When I don't feel happy they can always have good ways to make me feel good.So I think I have a happy life.6. My pen friend Nancy I have have some pen friendsfriends and Nancy is by best friend. She is fourteen years old. And her birthday is May 1st.（或者： She was born on May 1）. She is from America and she lives in New York. Her favourite subject is music. She is pretty with long,curly hair and a pair of glasses. She loves sports and her favourite is swimming. She is friendly and kind. She is good at maths and she can get on well with others. She always helps others when they are in trouble. She is so kind that I love her very much.7. An unforgetble trip Last summer my parents and I went to Beidaihe. It was sunny and hot that day. My dad drove a car and it took us about three hours to get to the beach. There were thousands of people on the beach and in the sea that day. We walked along the beach and picked up beautiful shells for about two hours. Then we felt hungry and ate delicious sea food. After lunch we went boating with the farmer and we caught lots of different kinds of sea fish. We saw beautiful seagulls flying in the blue sky. Then we swam in the sea. It was really cool to swim and of course we had a good time. So that was un an unforgetble trip.8. My birthday Next Sunday is my birthday. I am going to have a birthday party. I want to invite my best friends to my home to attend my party. We are going to make/ eat a birthday cake. I am sure I will 。
2010年高考英语作文万能模板一、英语书信的常见写作模板开头部分：How nice to hear from you again.Let me tell you something about the activity.I'm glad to have received your letter of Apr. 9th.I'm pleased to hear that you're coming to China for a visit.I'm writing to thank you for your help during my stay in America.结尾部分：With best wishes.I'm looking forward to your reply.I'd appreciate it if you could reply earlier.二、口头通知常见写作模板呼语及开场白部分：Ladies and gentlemen, May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement to make.正文部分：All the teachers and students are required to attend it.Please take your notebooks and make notes.Please listen carefully and we'll have a discussion in groups.Please come on time and don't be late.结束语部分：Please come and join in it.Everybody is welcome to attend it.I hope you'll have a nice time here.That's all. Thank you.三、议论文模板1.正反观点式议论文模板导入：第1段：Recently we've had a discussion about whether we should。
（导入话题）Our opinions are divided on this topic.（观点有分歧）正文：第2段：Most of the students are in favour of it.（正方观点）Here are the reasons. First。 Second。
Finally。（列出2~3个赞成的理由）第3段：However, the others are strongly against it. （反方观点）Their reasons are as follows. In the first place。
What's more。 In addition。
（列出2~3个反对的理由）结论：第4段：Personally speaking, the advantages overweigh the disadvantages, for it will do us more harm than good, so I support it.（个人观点）オ2.“A或者B”类议论文模板：导入：第1段： Some people hold the opinion that A is superior to B in many ways. Others, however, argue that B is much better. Personally, I would prefer A because I think A has more advantages.正文：第2段：There are many reasons why I prefer A. The main reason is that 。 Another reason is that。
（赞同A的原因）第3段： Of course, B also has advantages to some extent。 （列出1~2个B的优势）结论：第4段： But if all these factors are considered, A is much better than B. From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that 。
（得出结论） オ3.观点论述类议论文模板：导入：第1段：提出一种现象或某个决定作为议论的话题As a student, I am strongly in favour of the decision. （亮明自己的观点是赞成还是反对）The reasons for this may be listed as follows. （过渡句，承上启下）正文：第2段：First of all。 Secondly。
Besides。（列出2~3个赞成或反对的理由）结论：第3段：In conclusion, I believe that。
（照应第1段，构成"总—分—总"结构）4."How to"类议论文模板：导入：第1段：提出一种现象或某种困难作为议论的话题正文：第2段： Many ways can help to solve this serious problem, but the following may be most effective. First of all。 Another way to solve the problem is 。
Finally。（列出2~3个解决此类问题的办法）结论：第3段：These are not the best but the only two/ three measures we can take. But it should be noted that we should take action to。
（强调解决此类问题的根本方法）四、图表作文写作模板The chart gives us an overall picture of the 图表主题. The first thing we notice is that 图表最大特点 . This means that as （进一步说明）.We can see from the statistics given that 图表细节一 . After 动词-ing细节一中的第一个变化， the动词-ed+幅度+时间（紧跟着的变化） . The figures also tell us that图表细节二 . In the column, we can see that accounts for （进一步描述）.Judging from these figures, we can draw the conclusion that （结论）. The reason for this, as far as I am concerned is that （给出原因）. / It is high time that we （发出倡议）.五、图画类写作模板：2010年高考英语作文万能模板1.开头Look at this picture./The picture shows that。/From this picture, we can see。
/As is shown in the picture。/As is seen in the picture。
2.衔接句As we all know, 。/As is known to all,。
/It is well known that。/In my opinion,。
/As far as I am concerned,。/This sight reminds me of something in my daily life.3.结尾句In conclusion。
/In brief。/On the whole。
/In short。/In a word。
/Generally speaking。/As has been stated。
要求： 1. 列出生活中反映一两件家乡变化的事， 如购新车、住新房等。 2. 列出最近发生的一两件国家大事，如成功举办奥运、“神舟七号” 顺利升空等。
3. 要表达出你的喜悦和自豪之情，并谈谈你的感想。 Great changes have taken place since our country was founded 60 years ago. In the past we lived in the small and old houses and now we move into new broad ones which are more than one hundred square meters. At the same time, many families have own their new cars. Besides, our country hosted the 29th Olympic Games successfully in 2008 and we took the first place in winning gold medals. Another inspiring event was that the Shenzhou Ⅶ was sent into space smoothly, which shows our scientific research get great achievements. We are very happy and proud of all these achievements. I am sure our country will become even stronger and richer. I love our motherland very much. Let's work hard to make contribution to our country in the future. 热点二：甲型流感：（1） 假如你是李华，你学校内有人得了猪流感，正在接受治疗，你校学生非常害怕，请你写一篇短文谈谈如何预防猪流感？ 1. 平时外出戴口罩，少去人群集中的公共场所， 避免接触病人等。
2. 勤洗手，保证充足睡眠，多锻炼多运动等。 3. 词数： 120字左右 4. 文章的开头已给出， 不计入总词数。
参考词汇： 猪流感swine flu； 口罩 face mask. Swine flu has come to our School! However, there is no vaccine to protect its virus. How do we protect us from it? ____________________________________________________ Swine flu has come to our School! However, there is no vaccine to protect its virus. How do we protect us from it? We advise that you should wear face mask and avoid going to the crowded place when you go out. We remember not to be in close contact with the patients infected with swine flu. On the other hand, the best way to stay away from this virus is to wash your hands often, and make sure that you have enough sleep. At the same time, we should do more exercise so that we can build up our body. We are sure that we must overcome the threat against swine flu as long as we take proper measures and insist on taking exercise every day. 热点三：甲型流感：（2） 不同人都有着不同的习惯，个人习惯直接关系着公共卫生。请根据下列要求，写一篇120字的英语短文，开头和结尾已经写好，不计入总词数。
1. 介绍有些人不同的好习惯和坏习惯。 2. 习惯与卫生的关系：习惯是卫生基础； 不好的习惯，会导致一些传染疾病传播，如AIDS,SARS, H1N1流感等。
3. 你的看法……。 It is generally believed that different people have different habits. Some people are addicted to habits like drinking and smoking, while others pay special attention to healthy diet and never taste things like alcohol and cigarettes. It goes without saying that there is close relationship between personal habits and public health. On the one hand, good habits serve as the necessary basis of public health, that is to say, without good habits, public health can't be guaranteed. On the other hand, infectious disease is the natural result brought by dirty habits, like AIDS, SARS, H1N1 flu and so on. Personally, I think it is high time we placed emphasis on improving personal habits and public health. If we mind our manners and behave ourselves well, there must be a bright and encouraging future. 热点四：上海世博会 2009年5月1日世博会志愿者招募仪式正式启动，志愿者是办好世博会的一支重要的工作力量。
I would like to be a volunteer in my spare time. My reasons are as follows: First of all, it is a good virtue to help others, even in modern society. We all need others' help in case we get into trouble. Secondly, we are able to better ourselves by helping others because we gain valuable experience and build up our confidence while serving others. What's more, volunteering makes us feel better about ourselves, thus making our life more enjoyable. More importantly, we can make the world a better place to live in by volunteering to improve it. In summary, volunteering can make a difference to our life, so I think it is very rewarding to be a volunteer. 热点五：金融危机下大学生就业 当今我国大学生就业成功率很低，除了全球性的金融危机影响外，还有就是大学生对工作的选择。有的人认为应该优先选择自己喜欢的工作，而不是自己擅长的；另一部分人相反。
对考生会有很大帮助的。Recently, the problem of … has aroused people's concern. 最近，……问题已引起人们的关注.The Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.互联网已在我们的生活中扮演着越来越重要的角色.它给我们带来了许多好处，但也产生了一些严重的问题.Nowadays, (overpopulation) has become a problem we have to face.如今，（人口过剩）已成为我们不得不面对的问题了.It is commonly believed that … / It is a common belief that … 人们一般认为…… Many people insist that … 很多人坚持认为…… With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that… 随着科技的发展，越来越多的人认为…… A lot of people seem to think that … 很多人似乎认为…… 引出不同观点：People's views on … vary from person to person. Some hold that …. However, others believe that….人们对……的观点因人而异.有些人认为……，然而其他人却认为…… People may have different opinions on …人们对……可能会有不同的见解.Attitudes towards (drugs) vary from person to person.人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异.There are different opinions among people as to …关于……，人们的观点大不相同.Different people hold different attitudes toward (failure). 对（失败）人们的态度各不相同。
结尾 Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally come to the conclusion that… 把所有这些因素加以考虑，我们自然会得出结论…… Taking into account all these factors, we may reasonably come to the conclusion that … 考虑所有这些因素，我们可能会得出合理的结论…… Hence/Therefore, we'd better come to the conclusion that … 因此，我们最好得出这样的结论…… There is no doubt that (job-hopping) has its drawbacks as well as merits.毫无疑问，跳槽有优点也有缺点.All in all, we cannot live without … But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise.总之，我们没有…是无法生活的.但同时，我们必须寻求新的解决办法来对付可能出现的新问题.提出建议：It is high time that we put an end to the (trend).该是我们停止这一趋势的时候了.It is time to take the advice of … and to put special emphasis on the improvement of … 该是采纳……的建议，并对……的进展给予特殊重视的时候了。There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid to the problem of … 毫无疑问，对……问题应予以足够的重视.Obviously， … If we want to do something … ， it is essential that … 显然，如果我们想做某事，很重要的是… Only in this way can we … 只有这样，我们才能…… It must be realized that …我们必须意识到…… 预示后果：Obviously, if we don't control the problem, the chances are that … will lead us in danger.很明显，如果我们不能控制这一问题，很有可能我们会陷入危险.No doubt, unless we take effective measures, it is very likely that … 毫无疑问，除非我们采取有效措施，很可能会…… It is urgent that immediate measures should be taken to stop the situation.很紧迫的是，应立即采取措施阻止这一事态的发展.论证 From my point of view, it is more reasonable to support the first opinion rather than the second. 在我看来，支持第一种观点比支持第二种观点更有道理.I cannot entirely agree with the idea that …我无法完全同意这一观点…… Personally, I am standing on the side of …就个人而言，我站在……的一边.I sincerely believe that …我真诚地相信…… In my opinion, it is more advisable to do … than to do ….在我个人看来，做……比做……更明智.Finally, to speak frankly, there is also a more practical reason why … 给出原因：This phenomenon exists for a number of reasons. First， … Second， … Third， … 这一现象的存在是有许多原因的.首先，……；第二，，……；第三，…… Why did …？ For one thing …，for another …. Perhaps the primary reason is… 为什么会……？一个原因是……，令一个原因是……；或许其主要原因是…… I quite agree with the statement that … The reasons are chiefly as follows.我十分赞同这一论述，即……，其主要原因如下：列出解决办法：Here are some suggestions for handling … 这是如何处理某事的一些建议.The best way to solve the troubles is … 解决这些麻烦的最好办法是…… People have figured out many ways to solve this problem. 人们已找出许多办法来解决这个问题.批判错误观点和做法：As far as something is concerned， … 就某事而言，…… It was obvious that …很显然，….It may be true that …， but it doesn't mean that … 可能……是对的，但这并不意味着…… It is natural to believe that …， but we shouldn't ignore that … 认为……是很自然的，但我们不应忽视…… There is no 。
During the summer holiday of this year,I thought I should do something meaningful instead of staying at home ,watching TV and so on.So I got a job at a restawrant and worked there as a waiter.Every day I went to work early in the morning and got home late in the evening. The job was hard,boring.It made me so tired that I almost quit half way.But I went on doing with my determination.
Strong earthquake damage so large, to show once again brought out. In the vicinity of the epicenter, and in some cities and villages, many houses collapsed and damaged roads, telecommunications disruption, many schools and hospitals have become ruins. Human vibrant homes, Zhuanshun between appalling.。